The primary focus of the position are to develop and implement models for the GWIM business for stress testing purposes, ensuring adherence to the Enterprise Model Risk Policy, liaise with LOBs on model development and model drivers/results, work closely with model developers and Model Risk Management in order to create, document, test and validate models on a collaborative team.
Our business partners include GWIM Business leadership team, GWIM Finance leadership team, GWIM Marketing and Analytics team, LOB Finance, LOB Executives, Enterprise Stress Test team and various support teams.
Key priorities for our team: develop and implement stress testing models, disseminate model results with analysis of drivers, work with team on the supporting documentation provided to the regulators on our stress test results, adherence to Enterprise Model Risk Policy, presentation preparation for GWIM and Finance executive reviews.
The team is looking for an energetic, knowledgeable candidate with management consulting/business strategy/modeling experience. The successful candidate will have significant exposure to executive management in Finance and GWIM LOB, and must have the proven ability to lead a project and take the initiative to own a process from beginning to end.
- 2-5 years financial analysis work experience
- Management Consulting / Business Strategy / Modeling (statistical and fundamental) Experience
- Strong data analysis skill; inclusive of data mining and reporting
- Advanced Excel / VBA - data manipulation / Power Query / PowerPivot
- MET Labs, SAS experience
- Analytical Abilities / Financial Acumen - Systematic application of a combination of inductive and deductive reasoning to examine information, interpret results and arrive at well-founded logical conclusions.
- Strong communication, organization, presentation, analytical and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree - accounting or finance preferred
- CFA / MBA
- Project Management Experience
- FASB/SEC Exposure
- Financial Statement Analysis Experience
- Comfort working with complex Financial Products
- Knowledge with Stress Testing and Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR)
- SQL experience
- Strong business acumen including product knowledge
Posting Date: 13/09/2017
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.