Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
The TPIS BAE is part of the Global Information Security program. The scope for this team is to perform A) quality review and adherence testing for vendor online/onsite assessments. B) Assist the support lead in ensuring the administrative and business needs of the program are met. C) Archer Administration activities, one-time program projects and reporting.
GIS Chief Operating Office - This team is responsible to responsible for business operations, enterprise controls and asset management, performance management and metrics, policy, governance and compliance, and communication, awareness and training and budget utilization
- Execute support for new products and initiatives being driven from the GIS Strategies
- Align with financial management routines
- Develop relationships across departments
- Report progress at an appropriate level – ensuring minimal overhead/maximum effect
- Perform quality assurance review for assessment activities, Documentation of deviations and ensuring the deviations are corrected.
- Maintain and track process routines and update the management, Define and report team metrics periodically
- To work with the Support Lead to ensure the administrative and wider business needs of the program are met.
- Execute the program one time projects according to the project plan designed.
- Incorporate industry findings on new age technologies and risks affiliated on the same
- Education: Graduates / Post-graduates in Information Technology or Engineering
- The certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, BCP and Six Sigma
- Experience Range: Minimum 12 years of total experience, 8 years of experience in information security
- Relevant experience in the below domains will be preferred
- Quality Assurance
- Risk and compliance
- Information security and Business Continuity
- Metrics development and reporting
- Project Management
- Mandatory skills: Individual must possess strong quality and analytical skills for performing quality review in Information Security and Business Continuity domains.
- Desired Skills: Good written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to non-technical business partners. Ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking.
- Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, Energy & drive, courage, character, works to achieve success
Work Timings: 2:00 to 11:00 IST. 5 day (Monday – Friday)
Job Location: Hyderabad/Mumbai
Posting Date: 13/10/2017
Location: Hyderabad, , BLD 5B HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, Mumbai, , LOGITECH PARK TOWER 2, ANDHERI KURLA RD, - India