Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Client Facing Platform Technology team is responsible for technology that drives key client-facing platforms and channels across Consumer, Small Business, and GWIM including the Digital, Online, Mobile, Contact Center, Payments and Commerce, Fraud, Financial Center and ATM Technologies. Manages the bank’s award-winning websites and e-Commerce initiatives, leading the technology trends in virtual financial centers and new generation of ATM customer experience
Individual will be part of Call Center Desktop Development Team. As an Individual contributor he/she will be responsible for design, develop and support the Call center desktop applications (middleware & UI).
- Develop large scale web/database applications.
- Coding for development, maintenance, and functionality updates for web .net applications based on the requirement document.
- Working with ASP.Net, C# 4.0+, jQuery, Angular JS and related development tools.
- Involve in Systems analysis and design.
- Create well-written and understandable technical documentation.
- Support week end release activities.
- Provide daily status update to onshore team.
- Integrate new technologies into system design.
Education - B.E/Btech/ME/Mtech/MCA/Msc.
Certifications If Any - NA
Experience Range – 6 – 9.5 yrs
- Good experience working on Dotnet technologies (C#,WCF)
- Good experience working on Angular JS
- Good Communication Skills
Work Timings 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM IST
Job Location - Gurugram