Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Markets Operations &Middle Office provides operations support to the Global Markets Business of BOAML. Key Business activities include back office and middle office operations related to securities, derivatives, futures, options, currencies (fx) and commodities. Key functions include Trade Processing & settlement, Inventory Management, Cash Management, Asset Services, Collateral Management, Reconciliation, Client & Product Data
Enhanced Quality Assurance Analyst
The Enhanced Quality Assurance has been set up, with the core objective of ensuring high standards of control and processing are maintained on a global, cross-asset basis within the Global Markets Operations organization. Enhanced Controls is a key initiative across GBAM and a key element is establishing QA routines around the High Risk Processes.
Assess Process Quality
·The newly created team exists to assess the overall design and operational effectiveness of key High Risk Processes across the FICC and Derivative Operations organisation
·Understand the front to back flow of key processes and determine key areas requiring testing
·Perform sample testing of output to test process performance, as well as reviews of reporting, governance, completeness, documentation and more to assess the overall process design
·Highlight areas of concern and test failures for remediation
·Work closely with LOB partners to understand processes and risks, with a business minded approach to balancing testing versus cost
·Design and execute the new QA framework across the organisation
Challenge the Operations teams
- Analyse and where necessary challenge test sample data across the LOB teams to ensure that team controls are robust and cover all risk aspects and are correctly and effectively implemented to reduce risk in Operations
Risk and control escalation
- Identify control processes that are failing, inadequate or inconsistently applied resulting in an in ability to fully mitigate the risks for which they were originally intended.
Risk issue management
- Be the point of reference and act as a trusted advisor to the LOB in the identification of control issues and in the formation of preventative control plans.
- Add value though implementation of improvements to the infrastructure & control environment
- Work with the team toward common goals, improve existing process to add value
- Ensure team operate within control and risk framework environment
- Management of work streams across projects
- Provide guidance and support to team members
- Lead and coordinate investigations into LOB incidents and share learning across business functions
- Promotion of risk awareness and high quality risk routines with the LOB to drive up quality and consistency
- Perform analysis to identify new risks and failing controls within the LOB
- Proposed effective solutions to mitigate risks and rectify controls that add value to the business by genuinely mitigating risk
- Identify focus areas within the LOB for targeted risk mitigation investigations
- Produce concise risk management opinions detailing findings and recommendations
- Build relationships with global Operational Risk & Control management and Internal Audit.
- Work with Change management and IT to work on tools that both identify themes or trends in control issues and to assist with risk identification.
- Represent the LOB in risk control related global initiatives and policy implementations.
- Assist the LOB in audit preparation and audit management
- Produce concise metrics and reporting for monthly distribution to risk management and LOB teams detailing findings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to demonstrate decisiveness and sound sense of judgment, knowing when to escalate
- Knowledge of Operations and/or Trade Support processes” (settlement/cash payments, reconciliation, confirmations, trade capture / trade support )
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confidence to communicate effectively with a variety of people at different levels of management internally
- MS Office applications, Excel, Word, Power point as a minimum, Visio nice to have
- A self-starter, able to take and provide direction and ensure task is executed effectively, manage time to enable completion of multiple tasks
Education requirement: Any Graduate with relevant experience.
Shift Timings – 11.30 am to 8.30 pm (weekend off)
Location : Hyderabad