The Global Banking and Markets Financial, Planning and Analysis team provide a broad array of Management Reporting support to Senior Management. The role is located in Charlotte with business partners located in Charlotte and New York. This role will specifically support the Global Banking and Global Corporate & Investment Banking businesses. Key priorities of the team include daily & weekly reporting, monthly reporting including estimates, forecasting, BOD deliverables & business related decks, and Investor Relations support.
- Execute financial planning & analysis responsibilities for Global Banking & GCIB
- Support the CFO and Business Finance groups with routine and ad hoc management reporting, analysis and routines
- Partner across product teams, COO and CFO teams to assist in the presentations for Board reporting, Investor Relations, Strategic Plan, Town Halls, Business Reviews, etc.
- Coordinate month end reporting for GCIB and Global Banking
- Key liaison on forecast reporting for GCIB
- Support quarter end activities relating to Investor Relations and Earnings Release
- Opportunity to gain exposure to senior leader in the CFO team and knowledge on the product suite across Global Banking
- Bachelors Degree (preferred Accounting/Finance)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in financial reporting, planning/forecast and analysis
- Strong analytical skills and experience in management reporting
- Strong Familiarity with SAP/eLedger and advanced skills in MS Office applications (i.e. pivots, look-ups, etc)
- Ability to work with various groups across CFO organization, proven relationship mgmt skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Posting Date: 13/10/2017
Location: Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.