- Analyze, design and develop structured, semi structured, unstructured forms for separation, classification and extraction using KTM
- Create and set up of Kofax Batch classes
- Setup of document import and export
- Develop project using Online Learning, KBTGL, KBTBL
- Use of Classification & Extraction Benchmarking tool
- Design an Enterprise Kofax Capture and KTM infrastructure
- Setup up of scanner workstations
- Development and setup of validation rules, validation forms
- Customization using KTM scripting
- Create custom modules, workflow agents and custom export connectors
- Bug fixing
- Create/Manage Kofax Custom Module and Export connectors
- Create/Manage custom report for end users
- Manage Windows services
- Working on Content management system ( ex. IBM FileNet or Documentum)
- Implement Kofax Analytics
- Deployment support in SIT/UAT/Prod environments
- SIT/UAT/Prod support (Level 3 support)
- Creation and maintenance of Db tables, Stored Procedures etc
- Prepare LLD, HLD, user guide, test scripts and other documents
- Development of webservices, Micro services etc.
- At least 10 years of software development experience.
- Hands on experience in Kofax Capture, KTM, KIC, KA, KTA
- Hands on experience in C#.Net, VB.net, ASP.net etc.
- Good knowledge of SOA concepts, REST services
- Experience in HTML5, Angular.JS 2, jQuery etc.
- Experience in Java, J2EE and frameworks like Spring.
- Good to have knowledge of building Micro-services.
- Must be comfortable with industry standard build tools including: Maven, Ant, Gradle etc.
- Have good knowledge on reposting tools like Jasper, BIRT or other open source reporting APIs.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum is desirable.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases (MS SQL Server & Oracle)
- Familiar with SDM tools like BitBucket, Perforce, Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible, JIRA etc.
Posting Date: 13/10/2017
Location: Singapore, , 01, 2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02, - Singapore
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.