Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Consumer Shared Services Operations Technology team provides technology solutions that enables associates to deliver on the customer experience, simplify processes, meet regulatory requirements and reduce overall servicing cost for the Consumer Servicing Operations and Shared Operations business units.
He/she is should code / data fixes and maintenance of Default Servicing Technology Applications within the bank. He /She will be involved in development and support activities as per Bank of America standards and guidelines.
- Work with onshore and offshore business and technology partners to understand and apply/customize existing technology to meet business requirements.
- Communicate status to stakeholders and highlight risk / mitigation plans to Leads.
- Develop / enhance existing packages, reports, code changes.
- Maintain and support multiple applications adhering to timelines and quality.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Provide real time support to business and weekend application releases.
- Education: Any graduation or PG in computer science or related field
- Certifications If Any: N/A
- Experience Range: 2 to 4 years
- Mandatory skills:
- Experience in C#.Net, ASP.Net, Web services and SQL Server.
- Strong Knowledge both in .NET and SQL
- Good Communication and analytical skills.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work on weekends if required.
- Knowledge in Mortgage Banking would be preferable.
- Ability to act individually and as a team member in resolving problems and completing projects.
Work Timings: 11:30AM to 8:30PM
Job Location: Chennai
Posting Date: 14/02/2018
Location: Chennai, , ASCENDAS IT PARK CREST BLD, TARAMANI HIGH RD, - India