About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
GT&O is an organization of more than 100,000 employees and contractors worldwide. Through operations in more than 35 countries, GT&O provides end-to-end technology and fulfillment to individual consumers, small businesses, middle-market businesses and large corporations.
This position will be responsible for end-to-end process of FCY payment.
- Checking supporting doc of various types of FCY payment, including trade, service, capital and foreign debt, etc.
- Handling system input/SWIFT message, like MT103, MT202 and MT199.
- Handling payment investigation case, including return payment, corbank charge payment, etc.
- Participating in various FCY or cross board RMB payment related project as assigned, provide input from user perspective;
- Providing training of SAFE regulation to other teammates or external client;
- Supervising process flow as assigned, drafting procedure for new processing flow and improving or enhancing the existing process flow from time to time;
- Communicating with business partner, including client service, compliance, product and sales, etc. to resolve issues or special cases in daily processing;
- Preparing and supervising various regulatory or internal reporting, like BOP, RCPMIS, etc
- Handling and supervising cross board RMB related transaction, ensuring transaction are processed in timely and accurate manner.
- Taking proper action according to instruction given by local AML officer and Global Sanction Team;
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years working experience focusing on FCY payment processing covering various function like, supporting doc checking, swift message processing, BOP reporting and FX conversion, etc.
- Full understanding of end-to-end process of international wire payment; including swift format of MT103, MT202 and cross board RMB payment;
- Be familiar with regulation on FCY transaction, cross board RMB and various reporting; including trade/service payment, FDI and foreign debit and BOP reporting;
- Having strong sense of process and operational risk control;
- Good knowledge on AML, OFAC and Economic Sanction screening
- Detail –oriented and high sense of responsibility;
- Demonstrating leadership potential and skill;
- Good service attitude;
- English is needed to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders as well as clients
- PC skills
- Self motivated in task handling and personal development, good team player and strong learning capability.
Posting Date: 17/05/2018
Location: Shanghai, , NO 1233 Lujiazui Ring Rd , - China