The Administrative Manager position will serve to ensure regulatory
compliance and corporate mandates for all administrative, sales, and
operational activities performed by Field Financial Services Advisors
(FSA), Banking Financial Advisors (BFA), and Senior Relationship
Managers (SRM) in the Merrill Edge platform. This platform within the
Consumer Banking & Merrill Edge has a client base of over 613,000
with assets in excess of $21 billion. A predominate objective of the
position is to limit risk and financial exposure to the business unit and
Specific Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Use existing review form to complete semi-annual audits of
- each individual FSA/BFA/SRM location, ensuring compliance with all
- policies, procedures, settings and circumstances. Secondary locations are
- to be visited annually.
- Review and respond to Sales Practice customer complaints
- received verbally or in writing for Merrill edge.
- Assist in arbitration, legal matters.
- Perform client contact, as necessary.
- Control and review New Account Profiles for Option, Margin
- and Cash trading using EAO system.
- Perform Active Account Reviews.
- Review Correspondence
- Review and maintain all Compliance and Regulatory
- Provide market and non-market action decisions.
- Prior review and approval of any sales seminars conducted by
- Monitor and review Investor Profile changes.
- Monitor accounts with large debit balances and short market
- values over $500,000 and coordinate approval with Credit
- Administration and clients.
- Review Policy Settlements of a particular threshold to ensure
- settlements are within Firm Policy and Procedures.
- Monitor and review large trades.
- Review exception requests for Control Securities and
- coordinate with Field FSAs/BFAs.
- Monitor and manage registration and licensing for FSA’s/SRM’s
- Monitor and review client accounts for potential risk with
- regard to mutual fund trading, concentrated positions, and margin
- Review Compliance 1028 exception items for potential
- exposure, and ensure timely and appropriate follow-up.
- Monitor all address changes submitted by clients and Field
- Manage projects / initiatives to improve sales supervision and
- risk management.
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have FINRA Series 7, 66, 9&10 or equivalent to be considered for the role
- Familiarity with compliance and regulatory issues
- Strong auditing background with willingness to travel
- Able to meet deadlines with strong attention details and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership abilities, communication and delegation skills
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Preference is for candidates proficient in Mandarin Chinese or Spanish
Posting Date: 04/09/2018
Location: Valencia, CA, VALENCIA BC, 23929 Valencia Blvd, - United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.