Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Enterprise Technology team provides technology solutions to support the Chief Administrative Office, Legal, Audit, Corporate Affairs, Internal Technology and Global Human Resources Organizations. The key functions performed are master planning, vendor management, business engagement, application design & development, and application life-cycle planning. The CAO Group is responsible for strategic and operational priorities that support our company's eight lines of business.
Individual will perform as a contributing member of the development team that involves in understanding the business, developing applications using MetricStream’s platform and Appstudio. The goal is to enhance and support the enterprise wide applications that will be used to tracks all the compliance and operations issues
- Develop and implement new software programs as required
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with agile team and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Understand client requirements and translate those into deliverables.
- Participate in Scrum calls and effectively communicating the progress of the work
- Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require technical expertise.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience Range: 6 to 8 years
- Certification: N/A
- Mandatory skills
- Core JAVA
- Angular JS
- Spring & Hibernate
- Oracle 12c
- Desired Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills – basically we are looking for individuals that are very well rounded in skill set
Work Timings: 10:00 to 19:00
Job Location: Mumbai