Bank of America is looking to grow their production services capabilities in Plano, TX.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
**Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position**
This position will be located at our Plano, TX, technology center only.
Job Specific Description:
DevOps automation engineer working with a variety of technologies in Java/.NET and vendor based applications. Requires experience in programming in order to support development teams as well as to be able to work with interfaces and plugin requirements for the variety of platforms required.
Required Skills (Must have these skills to be minimally qualified):
** Be flexible with work schedule (on as-needed basis)
• Java/.NET development experience 2-5 years
• Other: Groovy and Python
• Scripting expertise (batch and shell)
• Source Control expertise (Git/TFS/Subversion)
• Database development skills (SQL Server or Oracle a plus)
• Experience working in a large enterprise company with a wide range of technologies
• Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Software Build Expertise (MSBuild, NuGet, NPM, Maven, ANT, Gradle, Jenkins)
• Strict adherence to process and procedures
• Understanding and hands on expertise with the SDLC lifecycle
• Create and maintain the build process and dashboard monitoring systems.
• Experience with different deployment tools – Urban, BladeLogic, Jenkins, TFS Deployment, Team City, Ansible, XLR
• Troubleshoot and resolve Issues related to above tools
• Skills in Windows and UNIX environments a plus
• Familiarity with hosted platforms such as IIS, Tomcat, JBoss, web Logic and WebSphere
• Familiarity with newer technologies such as containers (Open-shift/Dockers/Kubernetes) a plus