At Bank of America, we honor and respect where you’ve been, and want to help you get to where you want to go. We’re proud to offer tools and resources to assist you with a successful transition to civilian life. Explore and use the following as you move forward with your transition:
- Military Military Transition Action Timeline: puts in one place many of those critical items to consider, starting 18 months prior to your transition. Are you interested in securing a civilian or government job, starting your own business or going back to school? The timeline offers details for each.
- 18 months: Gather information you need to make decisions about the future
- 12 months: Start making concrete plans
- 9 months: Refining your “story"
- 6 months: Determine how you’ll replace certain benefits
- 3 months: Finalize details for your transition
- 1 month: Make sure you're ready for the big move
- Self-Study Guides and Quick Reference Cards focused on personal development, communications and business skills. These are intended to help develop your workplace and business knowledge. They include tips on resumes, interviews, office etiquette — and much more.
- Organizations that offer additional resources for transitioning military and their families.
Bank of America is pleased to offer educational resources for military members through our partnership with Degreed, an education company who promotes unlimited learning. Click here to log in to the Degreed website.